On Canary Islands there's always the Sun!
Let's go to Tenerife for the end of the summer!
Enjoy the beautiful Tenerife, a Spanish island belonging to the Canary Islands. The unusual atmosphere of the place creates very good conditions for freediving. In the deep blue of the already available near the shore, there is a chance to meet living there a variety of sea creatures such as sea turtles, and even dolphins and whales passing by.
We offer introductory training and perfecting diving skills into three forms:
- 4-days full freediving course 10-17.09.2018r. (Apnea Academy Outdoor Level 1 or PADI Freediver)
- training sessions 06-10.09.2018r.
- Freediving course offer is addressed to people who:
- want to experience what is freediving and start the adventure diving without tank on a single breath,
- have had a training in the pool and want to continue the development of freediver's skills in open water,
- want to take part in a full training Apnea Academy LEVEL 1 or PADI Basic + PADI Freediver and get an international freediving license,
- want to take part in the open waterl trainingApnea Academy Outdoor Freediver or PADI Freediver and get an international freediving license.
- Freediving training session offer is addressed to people who:
- have already completed the full freediving course,
- have knowledge and have experience in breath-hold diving to a depth (knowledge and skills shall be assessed by the instructor).
All classes are taught by certified international instructors of freediving.The program of individual training below
- Additional attractions during your stay in Tenerife:
- a dive trip - dive with turtles,
- cruise in pursuit of wild dolphins and whales,
- trip to the top of vulcano Teide 3718m n.p.m.,
- expedition climbing to the tops of the cliffs with a height of 600m n.p.m.,
- sunbathing, exploring the island and the surrounding area (Santa Cruz, Los Cristianos, Puerto de la Cruz).
- 5-days open water freediving course
- Training sessions for the experienced freedivers
- Price doesn't include
- Registration conditions
- Additional information
4-days complete freediving course
Price: 390€ registration before 15.07.
- In the program
- 4-6 diving sessions,
- 4 breathing/relaxation session,
- 4 theoretical classes,
- equalization excercises practice ,
- diving place set (buoy, rope, bottom weight, lanyards)
- individual weights,
- Diving base facilities: showers, changing room, equipment storage, internet access,
Training sessions for the experienced freedivers:The opportunity to improve and develop freediving skills, practice equalization and diving techniques with lines with supervision of the freediving instructor.
Individual session - 4 sessions - 160€
Group session: 2 person - 4 sessions - 120€/pp.
Group session: 3 person - 4 session 100€/pp.
*The price includes diving place set and does not include fees for the use of the diving base facielities.
Training individual or in groups adapted to the skills of the participants. For more information please send us a message.
Price doesn't include:
– individual equipment (in the price of courses the individual weightes has been included),
– accommodation and meals (we can help with accommodation),
– travel costs to the place (airport transfer taxi approx. € 40),
– additional trips and other activities offered during the camp,
– Apnea Academy license for the participants of the course,
– PADI Freediver license and 'Touch' materials for the participants of the course.
– notification of intention to participate in the course,
– * deposit payable within 7 days of registration with the value of 50% of the training,
– the remaining amount payable to the 15th August
Necessary individual equipment:
– ABC: mask, snorkel, fins
– diving wetsuit (scubadiving wetsuit is allowed)
– elastic weight belt.
It's possible to rent equipment in the freediving center in Tenerife. In a case of issues with the equipment, please contact us.
Accommodation and mobility – we suggest accommodation in the Radazul area, where is the freediving center and our training session will take place. There are many studios and also hotels in the area. Prevalent in this region is to rent a car at the airport and giving back at aiport before the departure.
If you need additional information or other - let us know how we can help you!
*deposit is not refundable in a case of cancellation of participation in the course by the participant. The full amount of the advance payment will be refunded in the case of cancellation of the event by the organizer.